| Place of Origin ||Viet Nam |
| Main Color ||Cream |
| Main Material ||Solid Wood+MDF |
| Use Case ||Bedroom |
| Bed Type ||Bunk |
| Box Spring Requirements ||Box Spring Not Required |
| Bed Frame Material ||Wood |
| Dangerous Goods ||#dangerFlag# |
Dimensions & Weights
| Assembled Length (in.) ||79.40 |
| Assembled Width (in.) ||57.20 |
| Assembled Height (in.) ||59.10 |
| Weight (lbs) ||192.00 |
- [Sturdy Construction] Made of high-quality solid pine wood and MDF with reliable construction, this bunk bed frame can last for long time use and ensure strong stability and durability.
- [Storage Shelves] Comes with 4 storage shelves, this bunk bed offers storage space for clothes and toys. Maximize space will help develop your child's habit of storage.
- [With Twin Size Trundle] The trundle can effectively utilize the room space. This is is enough to accommodate your friends or any overnight sleepers.
- [Safety Guaranteed] Solid wood slats blend naturally into the already sturdy frame to give added ground-up support that provides stability.The bunk bed features guard rails for added safety, and is accessible via the sturdy, slanted staircase.
- [Easy Assembly] Each order comes with a clear and detailed assembly instruction guide and all necessary tools are provided to get your bed assembled in no time.
Wood Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Storage Shelves and Twin Size Trundle, Cream
The bunk bed with a trundle and 4 storage shelves is a perfect space-saving solution to you. Simple and interesting appearance gives your creativity free reign and you can decorate this bed with your kids, giving full play to kids' imagination. Crafted from Pine Wood+MDF, the bed features sturdy frame and safety guaranteed. This bed contains 3 beds, which is the best choice for space storage lovers or families with limited room space.
||Twin over Full
|Numbers of Package
|Overall Product Dimension
||79.4''L x 57.2''W x 59.1''H
||76.6'' x 38.6''
||75'' x 54.1''
|Recommend Mattress Thickness of Bed
|Overall Product Weight
|Bed Weight Capacity(Upper/Down)